Thursday, June 5, 2008
No Coincidence
I continue to marvel at how good our God is. Anyone that feels that they have been abandoned by God has, perhaps, turned their eyes from Him, making it difficult to see that He is indeed there...protecting, watching, guiding. In the last week, God has shown me that He is here. He is in my life protecting me, watching over me, and guiding my each step. He continues to bring people into my life that help me to adjust my focus and guide my path. It is no coincidence. It is no coincidence that in the midst of nursing school that I have been paired up with a military wife, who lives one mile from me, whose husband will too deploy during our program. It is no coincidence that I have been called to friends who's physical presence my not be, but who's spiritual presence is so pronounced. All I can say, is that this morning I am thanking my Lord for putting me in the right place at the right time. I am thanking Him for revealing his loving protection over me and I am thanking Him for the gift of friendship---with Him and with others far and near. Glory be to God...He is my Savior and my comfort. I know that He will carry me through life's obstacles...I know that in Him, I can be courageous and brave. You all...and you know who you are....have shown me just how possible this is. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment